Friday, October 17, 2014

Reflection:
A time that I took a risk and won is when I got pregnant and decided to have my baby. At first I didn't think it having my son was a risks but if you think about it anyone having a baby is a risk. There are so many risks that could happen when being pregnant and having a baby period, The rate of severe complications during and after delivery have also doubled in the last decade, according to a 2012 federal study. Near-misses, where a woman nearly dies, increased by 27 percent. I'm grateful that during my pregnancy and after my labor I was fine and my son was a health baby boy.

A time when I had took a risk and it turned out to be a bad risk was when I was I was younger and I went I bike riding with my cousin on dirt mountain and I ended up getting stuck on the top and almost falling to my death.  

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for doing the research on the risks of pregnancy. Do you think you would have gotten pregnant if you knew the risks beforehand? How do risks influence your behavior? Score: 4-3-3-4

    ReplyDelete